Prevent zero-day cyberattacks with AI-powered endpoint protection
SparkCognition EPP delivers the power of big data combined with artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) to predict and prevent cyberattacks, including zero-day malware and ransomware, with proven AI-powered endpoint protection.
Protect endpoints and users with the power of AI and ML
Cybercriminals launch thousands of new malware strains daily using polymorphic and fileless malware techniques that can easily evade signature-based detection. To defend your business from zero-day attacks, you need AI-powered, next-generation endpoint protection working for you: SparkCognition EPP. In independent third-party testing, SparkCognition EPP routinely outperforms traditional and next-gen endpoint protection providers.
Using big data analytics and machine learning, SparkCognition EPP’s lightweight, low-profile cognitive agent learns the common behavioral patterns of each endpoint within your organization and alerts your security team to emerging zero-day and ransomware attacks.
Broad-spectrum AI-enabled endpoint protection against zero-day threats
- Protect your operation against all threat vectors including file-based, fileless, and in-memory attacks.
- Stay covered even when disconnected from the network. AI detection hosted on each endpoint protects IT and OT assets and supports air-gapped systems in an OT environment.
Versatile defense for legacy OS, converged IT/OT, and air-gapped OT assets
- SparkCognition EPP supports on-prem and cloud-based implementations.
- Enables converged IT/OT management.
- Protects your critical assets on legacy OS and works with other next-generation endpoint protection products.
AI-powered insights and visibility for all your IT and OT needs
SparkCognition EPP’s cloud-based master console provides security teams with real-time insights about alert activity and key device metrics. Supporting complex multi-tenant infrastructures from one console, SparkCognition EPP equips you with end-to-end IT/OT visibility to identify and explore the latest incident trends.
- View the most common attack vectors, pinpoint high-risk devices, and predict which users may be targeted for the next attack.
- Learn from previously undetected threats in both active and dormant states across your enterprise.
- Find and fix gaps in current endpoint security.
AI-powered endpoint protection complements zero-trust architecture for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS
- Assure OS native firewalls are in the desired state.
- Prevent security gaps and risks from rogue applications and malicious scripts and files.
- Ensure all critical files/folders are handled properly and IT standards are upheld.
Endpoint protection resources for OEMs, MSSPs, enterprise, and SMB
Thwarting ransomware: the AI-powered advantage for MSSPs
How SparkCognition EPP protects IT/OT against zero-day malware and ransomware in real time
Locking down operational technology against novel threats without known signatures
Why SparkCognition EPP for next-generation endpoint protection?
Stop zero-day malware in its tracks with next-generation endpoint protection that doesn’t require signature updates to detect new threats. SparkCognition EPP uses proprietary AI to prevent never-before-seen attacks from disrupting your business and detect phishing threats from office documents, weaponized PDFs, and direct-to-memory PowerShell attacks.
Based on independent multi-year tests, SparkCognition Endpoint Protection delivers one of the highest recognition rates in the industry against zero-day attacks with low false positives.
Stand up to novel threats with AI-powered threat detection models on all your IT/OT endpoints. SparkCognition EPP’s lightweight solution provides next-generation endpoint protection against advanced malware, ransomware, and zero-day attacks.