Why Work Here
Leave your mark
At SparkCognition, you’ll have the chance to work in a rapidly growing company, at the cutting edge of a field that’s reshaping society as we know it.
Do the impossible
Our team is self-motivated, pursuing innovation at a fast and furious pace. We love nothing more than the thrill of making it through a tough problem and seeing the final outstanding result.
Be part of a community
We pride ourselves on the diverse skill sets, backgrounds, and personalities we have at SparkCognition, and believe those differences are the key to our inventiveness.
Together, we're changing industries
At SparkCognition, we embrace new technologies. We develop and explore new capabilities and integrate them into our industry-leading platforms and products. Members of our team encourage each other to pursue new ideas and see them through, no matter how challenging. We strive, as individuals and as a team, to make a positive, lasting impact on the field of artificial intelligence.
Principal Product Manager - DeepArmor (Cybersecurity)
SparkCognition is one of the world’s leading artificial intelligence companies, developing software and solutions for a wide range of industries including cybersecurity, energy, defense, automotive and aerospace. Our groundbreaking technology is advancing both the science and application of AI with a focus on cybersecurity and predictive analytics.
We’re looking for a Principal Product Manager that has strong technical capabilities, and with cybersecurity experience, specifically in the endpoint security domain. This person should understand incident response and SOC flows on one hand, and big data, endpoints, and malware on the other hand. We are looking for a PM with business orientation, a "bigger picture", system and end-to-end understanding, with the drive, motivation and business accountability to drive our great EPP product to the next level. This person will have experience driving product design for complex systems, taking into account scale, deployment, costs, business targets, vision, competition, customer requirements and suggesting a clear roadmap with prioritized well defined features that will drive growth, sustained product differentiation and business prosperity.
- You will take the lead in designing one of the most exciting products families that SparkCognition offers to the market, DeepArmor.
- You will have a deep understanding of how the endpoint product works, how the big data platform works and will then define the end to end capabilities that will provide differentiation in the competitive market.
- You will work closely with various R&D teams (Agent Engineering, Server Engineering, Data Science, Research), UX/UI designers, Knowledge owners, QA, and services to ensure successful product releases and high customer satisfaction.
- You will be a part of a small, talented team of product leaders and you will own SparkCognition’s cybersecurity product strategy.
- You will listen and talk with prospects and customers and understand their needs, their pain points and propose solutions.
- You will write PRDs and user stories, prioritize features, enhancements and sometimes bugs.
- 5+ years of cybersecurity industry experience with endpoint experience highly desirable.
- 7+ years of PM experience showcasing increase in scope and responsibilities.
- You move fast with a growth mindset. Ready to work hard and under pressure but you don't compromise on work ethics.
- You are technical enough to support yourself and the team around you and at the same time- enthusiastic to do and learn anything.
- You treasure collaboration and brainstorming, improve your team members and you see the product success as your own success.
- You are a great communicator, can tell a story and present.