Information Provided by the User
While using the SparkCognition website, you may be prompted to provide personal information at certain junctures, such as when you download webinars or white papers, sign up for our newsletter, request a product demo, or contact us. This information may include your name, contact information, company name, job title, and more.
This information is used by SparkCognition in a variety of ways, including:
- Sending you requested materials, information, or marketing communications
- Enabling you to contact or be contacted by us
- Conducting research to improve our products and services or the website user experience
- Processing and delivering contest entries and rewards
- Linking or combining your information with third party personal information to better understand user needs
At all times and in all situations, you may choose to withhold this information, though doing so will bar you from using certain parts of our website or participating in some of our services.
Disclosure of Information
We do not sell the user information we collect. We do not disclose user information to third parties outside the following exceptions:
- If you explicitly consent to have your information shared
- To comply with legal proceedings, laws, or other regulations
- If we need to investigate or otherwise take action regarding illegal activities or violations of our terms, services, rights, or property
- With third party service providers who require access to user information
By using SparkCognition’s website, you authorize SparkCognition to use or export your information worldwide.