SparkCognition Renewable Suite
Artificial intelligence (AI)-powered renewable energy asset performance management platform for solar, wind, hydro, and storage
SparkCognition Renewable Suite is the world’s first AI-powered full-spectrum performance management (APM) platform for renewable energy, enabling you to improve profitability by increasing energy production, reducing maintenance costs, and maximizing operational efficiency.
Increase renewable energy production, reduce maintenance costs, and maximize operational efficiency
Hidden underperformance, lack of visibility into production loss and its causes, and premature and unexpected component failures are just some of the challenges faced by renewable energy operators today. Weighed down by extremely large data volumes and diverse asset mixes, asset management often becomes a time-consuming (and expensive) endeavor, requiring multiple tools that together fail to deliver a strong return on investment.
SparkCognition Renewable Suite was built by renewable energy experts to provide a single AI-powered tool for the management of multiple asset types—solar, wind, hydro, and energy storage—with proven ability to increase annual energy production up to 5% and decrease O&M costs by 10%.
Get end-to-end visibility with dashboards, monitoring, and automated reporting
- View energy production, capacity factor, revenue, and energy-based availability.
- Monitor assets or components at risk of failure and examine maintenance cost trends.
- Measure downtime and lost energy events by frequency and duration.
- Observe current site environmental conditions (wind speed, direction, temperature, solar irradiation, and more).
Drill down using powerful alarm and event management features
- Set up custom alerts from project to asset level.
- Review faults and downtime by frequency, duration, and lost energy.
- Discover components with early-stage and advanced failure risks.
- Create configurable dashboards to track environmental conditions and asset-specific data.
Forecast energy production, demand, and pricing
- Track multiple types of availability agreements with energy- and time-based forecasting.
- Forecast real-time grid operations, turbine control, load dispatch planning, energy trading demand, and pricing.
- Proactively make online and offline generating decisions, set reserve requirements, and plan O&M decisions around remaining useful life.
- Gain visibility into future spare parts needs and plan crane callouts earlier to avoid unnecessary costs.
Prevent failures and reduce O&M costs with predictive maintenance
- Increase energy production via automated detection of underperforming assets
- Combine SparkCognition expertise, physics-informed models, and advanced AI to prevent failures and reduce cost.
- Extract maximum ROI from learnings captured by predictive analytics combined with prescriptive actions.
- Combine data from multiple assets with scalable and automated model building.
Turn data into valuable insights with self-service analytics
- Generate time domain, scatter, fault, and downtime visualization plots.
- Create heatmaps
- Plot and compare multiple assets or components to identify anomalies quickly.
- Use both preconfigured and user-defined analysis.
Renewable energy asset performance management case studies
AI for Renewable Energy: Building a More Sustainable World
Detect yaw misalignment 80% faster with 96% accuracy to increase revenue by $45,000
Save $150K per incident by detecting pitch bearing issues up to six months earlier
Accurately calculating energy loss with corrective actions to increase profitability by 10%
How solar operators can reduce energy production loss caused by soiling
Why SparkCognition Renewable Suite for renewable energy asset performance management?
SparkCognition Renewable Suite delivers proven, fully-automated, cost-effective, and scalable capabilities to increase renewable energy production, reduce maintenance costs, and drive meaningful operational improvements.
Leverage the vast streams of data you already have to power advanced monitoring and insight generation, enable longer prediction horizons for maintenance and correcting underperformance, and attain highly accurate forecasting capability, with SparkCognition Renewable Suite.